Thank you for shopping our printable range. We’re excited for you to add your new printables to your planner. If you need some help printing our inserts, please follow the below instructions or reach out via email for assistance.
All Noted Co. inserts are designed to be printed on A4 / US letter and cut down to the intended size. For easy printing, we recommend you download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program here.
- Open your downloaded file with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- When you are ready to print the file , go to File > Print to open the printing setting.
- Select the number of copies you would like to print.
- Noted Co. inserts can be printed double-sided if you have a duplex printer. If you are Duplex printing, select all pages. If you are not duplex printing, select odd pages only.
- Under Page Sizing and Handing, always select actual size to ensure the inserts are accurate to their measurements. Make sure to check the Print on both sides of paper box, and choose long edge binding.
- Under orientation, select Auto Portrait / Landscape
- Double check the above settings are correct and print your inserts
- Note if you do not have a Duplex printer, you will have selected the odd pages. Feed the pages back into the printer in the right order than then print the even pages. Take note of the order to ensure that the correct pages print on the back of each other.
- Cut the printables along the crop marks
- A larger margin space is designed for hole-punching and can be located by the ‘Noted Co.’ text written vertically along the long edge of the page.
- Hole punch according to your planner’s size.
Enjoy your Noted Co. inserts.